- For body balms, this one is great. Feels like an expensive face cream container, and the glass almost looks as if it’s black.
2. This is a great essential oil diffuser for larger rooms, or for homes with an open layout. It runs for longer than 8 hours.
3. These are wonderful spray bottles, and are great to make your own hand sanitizer, room spray, spray-before-you-go, or perfume.
4. Blue roller balls look as if they’ve come from an apothecary, and the metal roller ball gives it a high-end feel.
5. Perfect for lip balm, and I love the screw-top lid.
6. Instead of using dryer sheets that are full of chemicals, I use these wool dryer balls. Two drops of an essential oil and you’re good to go.